Caramelized Onion BreadReceitas Da Felicidade!
Breaking the perfect homemade bread among friends is a wonderful way to start a dinner party. This recipe for Caramelized Onion Bread is savory, aromatic, and packed with flavor. Ingredients include olive oil, onions, sugar, salt, hot water, dry yeast, large eggs, melted butter, sugar, flour, and chopped parsley. Whether you are having a party with friends, a family dinner, or just want a hearty homemade bread, this recipe will please the palate.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (medium, finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 milliliters hot water
- 4 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast (for bread)
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 500 grams flour
- chopped parsley
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the finely chopped onion, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cook, stirring occasionally until golden, about 15 minutes.
- 3In the bread maker machine bowl, add 300 milliliters of hot water, and add the yeast. Let stand until foamy, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4Add the eggs, 4 tablespoons of butter, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 5Add flour and 3/4 of the braised onions. Turn on the machine to the kneading program for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- 6Grease a baking pan.
- 7Remove dough from bread machine, and form balls with the dough.
- 8Sprinkle with the rest of the onions, and parsley.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm, draft-free place, until doubled in size, for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 10Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 11Brush the dough with melted butter, and bake for 20 minutes.
- 12Cover with aluminum foil if browning too much on top.
- 13Remove, and let cool for five minutes before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories820Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.