Caramel Peanut Chocolate BlizzardsKitchenAid
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons caramels (butterscotch)
- 2 tablespoons fudge (dark chocolate)
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1Place the peanuts and chocolate chips in the chopper attachment bowl with blade of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Cordless Hand blender. Insert chopper adapter into motor body and lock adapter onto bowl. Chop at speed 3 for 5-10 seconds or until peanuts and chocolate chips are rough chopped. Set aside.
- 2In the blending pitcher, place the ice cream, caramel, fudge, peanuts and chocolate chips. Insert Sblade attachment into motor body and blend all ingredients together on speed 1 until well incorporated, 15-20 seconds.
- 3Tip: To add more depth of flavor, add 1 cup of fresh raspberries in step 2.