Light and fluffy, smooth and creamy, mousse is a classic dessert beloved by many. This recipe for Caramel Mousse is no exception. A warm and rich caramel flavor pervades each bite of this airy mousse. With just four simple ingredients, this Caramel Mousse makes a great dessert option. Ready in just 30 minutes, serve this Caramel Mousse with your favorite chopped nuts on top for a wonderful crunch to contrast the lightness of the mousse.
- 1 container whipping cream
- 5 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk (cooked)
- 100 grams chopped nuts (coarsely)
- Beat the whipping cream until it is very thick and place it in the refrigerator.
- Beat the egg whites until they peak, and then set them aside
- Beat the condensed milk with the egg yolks until they are well mixed.
- Gently mix the cream into the mix of milk and egg yolks, and then slowly add the egg whites, gently mixing to create a light and fluffy mousse.
- Scoop the mousse into small serving tins and sprinkle with nuts.