- 12 egg whites
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons caramel
- 1 package powdered milk custard
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Grease a bundt pan with butter. Do not flour.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar and continue whipping until a firm meringue consistency is reached.
- Add the caramel and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and gently tap against the counter to burst air bubbles.
- Bake for 12 minutes (1 minute for each egg white).
- Turn off the oven and leave the molotof in the oven for another 30 minutes, but never open the oven door.
- Prepare the custard according to package instructions.
- After 30 minutes, remove the molotof from the oven (avoid sudden changes of temperature such as open windows and drafts).
- Remove from the pan and place onto a large dish. The molotof will deflate a little.
- Spoon the liquid part of the cooled custard over the top of the molotof.