Caramel Coconut Jello MoldAs receitas lá de casa
Calling all custard lovers, this coconutty caramel dessert is for you. All the ingredients can be thrown into a mixer and all that is required is a jello mold. A perfect dessert for your next big party.
- 1/2 liter milk
- 125 grams white sugar
- 200 milliliters cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 24 grams cheese curds
- 150 grams grated coconut
- caramel syrup (to taste)
- grated coconut (to taste)
- 1Combine the milk, sugar, cream, caramel syrup, and cheese curd in a mixer and blend until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- 2Heat the mixed ingredients over medium to low heat for about 9 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- 3Once the ingredients are heated, add the grated coconut and cook for another minute, stirring well.
- 4Pour the ingredients into a chilled jello mold, preferably metallic.
- 5Allow the mix to cool slightly, and then refrigerate until it is time to serve.
- 6To remove it, place the mold in hot water for about 30 seconds.
- 7Once it is removed and on the plate, decorate the dish to taste with the extra caramel syrup and grated coconut.