- 1 package devil's food cake mix (Classic)
- 1 cup caramel sauce (jarred or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee (strong)
- 1 container vanilla frosting (Creamy Home-Style Classic)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare, bake and cool cake in a Bundt pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Heat caramel sauce until pourable.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at High 10 seconds at a time, stirring, until melted. Mix in coffee.
- Drizzle over the Bundt cake.