- 5 5/16 ounces Yoplait Caramel 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 banana (medium, not overripe, sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add sugar, and continue to whip until cream is thick.
- Gently fold Greek yogurt mixture into whipped cream.
- To assemble, layer Greek yogurt mixture, cookies, Greek yogurt, and banana slices.
- Top with dollop of additional Greek yogurt mixture and a couple of slices of bananas.
- Crumble a cookie and sprinkle cookie crumbs on top.
- Serve immediately if you want crispier cookie, or loosely cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 3 mini trifles.