If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Carambar Caramel Pork, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Carambar Caramel Pork is sweet, savory and decadent. The Carambar Caramel Pork are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 4 shallots (chopped)
- cooking oil
- 5 sticks caramel candies (approximately 50 gr.)
- 1 kilogram pork
- ground black pepper
- chicken broth (50 cl.)
- soy sauce
- cream (10 cl.)
- Brown garlic and shallots in a pan with oil.
- Add caramel candies and melt over low heat.
- Add the pork, salt, and pepper and continue cooking for about 15 minutes, gradually adding the broth and soy sauce.
- Before serving, add a dash of cream.