- 16 ounces farfalle (uncooked, bowtie pasta)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (divided)
- 23 ounces RAGU Homestyle Thick & Hearty Four Cheese Sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls (mini, pearls)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves (loosely packed thinly sliced)
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Meanwhile, microwave ¼ cup vinegar in small microwaveable ramekin on HIGH 1-2 min. or until thickened and reduced by half; cool completely.
- Heat sauce and remaining vinegar in saucepan on medium heat. Remove from heat; toss with hot pasta and half of the cheese. Drizzle with balsamic glaze; serve topped with remaining cheese, tomatoes and basil.