- 1 slice whole wheat toast (hearty)
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed oil
- 1/2 avocado (peeled and sliced or mashed)
- 1/3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 small tomato (I like campari tomatoes)
- basil leaves (for garnish)
- sea salt (Flaked, I like this one)
Andra Gafton 21 days ago
It is amaizing. I love it because it is very simple to make and delicious
Lex Moreno 14 Jul 2018
It’s delicious and healthy. I used coconut oil for a change up on it . The basil is what gives it that different taste.
Charity Little 29 Jun 2018
These are delicious!
Zoe 21 Apr 2018
Yum! I didn’t add the oil or basil (didn’t have any!) but it was still good.
Margaret 19 Jul 2017
Amazingly delish. My family wants a change in cooking. So here I am learning from yummly. Wow new to me. I love the new look. Good food preparation looks great. Fantastic indeed. I give it a thumbs up.
Tina Monger McConnell 8 Feb 2017
Absolutely delicious. Also very filling. I actually used a rice cake instead of toast for less carbs.