This unique dessert takes the familiar components of the coffee shop favorite and turns them into a luscious baked pudding, complete with the usual dusting of ground cinnamon on top (here the spice is beaten into the pudding itself, though you could sprinkle more on top for a final flourish). You'll want to coat the pan with caramel to allow for easy unmolding, or you can use nonstick cooking spray instead.
- caramels (liquid, for the pan)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can milk (the same size as condensed milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (soluble)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Coat the pan completely with with liquid caramel.
- Beat all the remaining ingredients with a hand blender.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.