Cappuccino Bundt CakeL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Nothing but a Cappuccino Bundt Cake to give you everything you are searching for! This Cappuccino Bundt Cake is not only an added dose of caffeine, but it is winderfully delicious and full of those sweet and savoury flavors everything is addicted to! This Cappuccino Bundt Cake is also very easy to make at home and a perfect dessert option for parties of all sizes. We encourage you to try it out for yourself!
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 270 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ground cinnamon
- 530 milliliters milk
- 190 milliliters espresso
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams chocolate chips
- 3 egg yolks
- 130 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings
- powdered sugar
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, beat the eggs and brown sugar until foamy.
- 3Add 230 grams of flour sifted with the baking powder and a pinch each of salt and ground cinnamon a little at a time, alternating with 130 milliliters of milk and 90 milliliters of espresso. Add the vanilla and chocolate chips and mix well.
- 4Pour the batter in a 24-centimeter bundt cake pan, which has been buttered and floured. Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 5Bring the remaining milk and coffee to a boil.
- 6Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and the remaining flour.
- 7Slowly incorporate the milk and coffee mixture and cook the cream on low heat stirring continuously until the cream thickens.
- 8Let the cream cool and add the chocolate shavings.
- 9Remove the cake and allow it to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 10Serve with the coffee cream on the side.
PER SERVING *
|Calories830Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.