Cappuccino BrowniesMadeleine Cocina
These brownies are inspired by cappuccinos. The dark chocolate in this treat is accented with a bit of instant coffee for a bold and rich flavor. A whipped cream made with white chocolate, coffee, and nutmeg which accents the brownies perfectly. This is the perfect treat to enjoy at the end of a light meal. These brownies and their whipped topping are a great addition to a sundae bar, their rich flavor goes perfectly with pretty much any flavor of ice cream.
- 130 grams butter
- 125 grams semisweet chocolate (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 80 grams semisweet chocolate
- snack chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white chocolate (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- 2Place the butter, 125 gr. chocolate, coffee, and cinnamon in a large container. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted together. Set aside and let cool 15 minutes
- 3Add the sugar, eggs, salt, and flour to the chocolate mixture. Mix well and fold in the walnuts and the rest of the chocolate.
- 4Place into a baking pan lined with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes, until firm to the touch. Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 1 hour and remove from the pan, cutting into squares.
- 5Place the whipping cream, white chocolate, coffee, and nutmeg into a bowl and microwave until melted, 20 seconds at a time. Stir together and serve over the brownies.
PER SERVING *
|Calories370Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.