Cantaloupe Sorbet - Thermomix RecipeLolibox
Desserts don't have to take all day to make. They also don't have to include a bunch of expensive ingredients. This recipe for Cantaloupe Sorbet — Thermomix Recipe is sweet, flavorful, and easy to make. With just three easy ingredients and a few minutes time, you can create a decadent dish that is out of this world. Serve this sweet treat by the pool on a hot summer day and take all your stress away.
- 350 grams cantaloupe
- water (10 cl.)
- 150 grams sugar
- 1Cut the cantaloupe into pieces. Place the pieces in the blender and grind to a pulp.
- 2Mix the water and sugar.
- 3Add the pulp to the sugary water. Mix well.
- 4Pour the mixture in the Thermomix cup and set to ice cream maker, program for 12 minutes/speed 3.
- 5Then program for 5 minutes/Speed 2.