Cannelloni Filled with MushroomsMadeleine Cocina
If you love traditional Italian food, you will obsess over this Cannelloni Filled with Mushrooms recipe. This Italian dish has been cooked by chefs for years and years. The blend of Mushrooms with this traditional sauce and pasta make for a different way to prepare this dish and seperate this recipe from others. Try our Cannelloni Filled with Mushrooms today and let us know what you think. We are confident you will love it!
- 1 package cannelloni (or lasagna noodles, cooked)
- 250 grams mushrooms (sliced)
- cooking spray
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 onions (finely diced)
- 1 pinch dill (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon (powder)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 5 leaves fresh basil (minced)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat the oven to 275 Fahrenheit.
- 2Cook the mushrooms, onions, and garlic in a large skillet spritzed with cooking spray. When the mushrooms change in color, add the dill and season with salt and pepper. Add the water and bouillon and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Heat the pasta sauce together with the basil until it simmers. Set aside.
- 4Add the mushroom mixture to the breadcrumbs and cottage cheese. Add additional bread crumbs as needed to form a thick filling.
- 5Place a generous portion of filling on each noodle and roll. Spread a small amount of sauce on the bottom of a baking dish and place the noodle rolls on the sauce.
- 6Cover the rolls with the rest of the sauce, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove the foil, sprinkle the rolls with parmesan cheese, and return to oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- 8Remove from oven, set aside for 10 minutes to cool, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1420Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.