- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 sweet potatoes (large, ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Melt butter in medium saucepan along with brown sugar, heavy cream, maple syrup, sea salt, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper. Bring to a low simmer and cook 3-4 minutes until beginning to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of sweet potato section, secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through sweet potato, up to first mark. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch sweet potatoes. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against sweet potato to process. Repeat with remaining sweet potatoes.
- Cut sweet potato sheets into 2-3-inch squares and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with 1/2 of the butter-sugar mixture. Divide and stack sweet potato squares in prepared muffin pan. Drizzle with remaining butter-sugar mixture and bake 20 minutes until potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and top with pecans and marshmallows. Return to oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool 5 minutes before transferring to a plate.