- 150 grams butter (softened)
- 130 grams sugar (green apple, green apple flavored sugar)
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 packet yeast (roughly 7gr.)
- 220 grams all-purpose flour
- 30 grams candied fruit
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and let it soften.
- 3. Mix the green apple sugar with the egg until the mixture becomes pale.
- 4. Add the butter, yeast, and flour. Mix well. Add the candied fruit and mix gently.
- 5. Using a tablespoon, form balls of equal diameter and place on a baking tray, spacing them well.
- 6. Bake for roughly 15 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Chocolate Oreo Cookie Fruit DipChocolate, Chocolate and More
Candied Holiday FruitcakeNever Enough Thyme
Cookie Fruit CupsHouse Of Fauci's
Fruit CookiesUkrainian Recipes
Sweet Potato CasseroleHellmann's
Cookie Fruit CobblerNestlé® Toll House®
Fruit Cake CookiesEat In Eat Out
Lemon Sugar Cookie Fruit PizzaA Latte Food
Fruit Pizza CookiesChallenge
Fruit Cake CookieSuperheroes and Teacups
Chocolate Almond MacaroonsHellmann's
Fruit Loops Chocolate CookiesCake Whiz
Secret Ingredient Moist & Chewy Oatmeal CookiesHellmann's
Sugar Cookie Fruit TartsAlida's Kitchen
2- Bite Almond Peanut Butter CookiesWhip and Wander