- 150 grams butter (softened)
- 130 grams sugar (green apple, green apple flavored sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 packet yeast (roughly 7gr.)
- 220 grams all purpose flour
- 30 grams candied fruit
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and let it soften.
- 3. Mix the green apple sugar with the egg until the mixture becomes pale.
- 4. Add the butter, yeast, and flour. Mix well. Add the candied fruit and mix gently.
- 5. Using a tablespoon, form balls of equal diameter and place on a baking tray, spacing them well.
- 6. Bake for roughly 15 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.