Candied Fruit CookiesLolibox
150 grams butter (softened)
130 grams sugar (green apple, green apple flavored sugar)
1/2 packet yeast (roughly 7gr.)
220 grams all-purpose flour
30 grams candied fruit
Discover more recipes from Lolibox
11. Preheat oven to 350 F
22. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and let it soften.
33. Mix the green apple sugar with the egg until the mixture becomes pale.
44. Add the butter, yeast, and flour. Mix well. Add the candied fruit and mix gently.
55. Using a tablespoon, form balls of equal diameter and place on a baking tray, spacing them well.
66. Bake for roughly 15 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.