- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup (Campbell's®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed, or turkey)
- 3 cups medium egg noodles (cooked)
- fresh parsley (Chopped, for garnish)
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nevin 29 Oct
Great creamy and cheesy.
Summer Haffner 17 Apr
So, you can’t make this recipe as-is and call it tasty. I don’t know why I’ve taken it upon myself to improve it—it’s just that, with noodles, chicken, and cheese, it should be comforting and carbalicious! Here are my suggestions to make it more flavorful. 1. Sorry, Campbell’s, but I’m over your canned condensed soups. They’re not real food. If I have any extra time in the kitchen I use it to whip up my own cream soups from scratch (just Google “homemade cream of anything soup”) and they often take casseroles up a notch on flavor and real-ness. Tonight, I used homemade cream of mushroom, which I had on hand in my freezer. 2. Spices. Use some. I added extra pepper and paprika this time. 3. Cook your noodles in chicken broth. I used what was created by stewing the chicken breasts in water and Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base with extra onion powder and garlic powder. Usually I stew chicken with vegetable trimmings, but they got thrown out this week, so powders it was. 4. Cheese. It’s a casserole, so when in doubt, add more cheese. I mixed in extra cheddar before baking. With all these modifications, it’s not really the same recipe, is it? But the hubs and my two-year-old ate it with enthusiasm, so it was a win for me!
Brittney Dunn 12 Apr
not very good i probably will not make this again. there was not a lot of flavor.