Quickly and easily made with the help of a microwave, creamy camembert cheese is topped with honey and walnuts for a tasty spread that can be an appetizer, dessert, or a tasty mid-afternoon snack. Can also be made in the oven.
- 1 camembert cheese
- chopped walnuts (to taste)
- honey (to taste)
- Put the cheese in a microwave proof container.
- Make some square-shaped cuts in the surface of the cheese with a thin knife, without cutting the sides, this will open the cheese bit without the drooling.
- Cover the whole surface with coarsely chopped nuts (even with your hands), and generously sprinkle with honey.
- Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on full power, until the honey begins to boil.
- Remove from oven, and serve hot, accompanied with toast or crackers, and salt.