Camembert with Honey and WalnutsAs receitas lá de casa
Quickly and easily made with the help of a microwave, creamy camembert cheese is topped with honey and walnuts for a tasty spread that can be an appetizer, dessert, or a tasty mid-afternoon snack. Can also be made in the oven.
- 1 camembert
- chopped walnuts (to taste)
- honey (to taste)
- 1Put the cheese in a microwave proof container.
- 2Make some square-shaped cuts in the surface of the cheese with a thin knife, without cutting the sides, this will open the cheese bit without the drooling.
- 3Cover the whole surface with coarsely chopped nuts (even with your hands), and generously sprinkle with honey.
- 4Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on full power, until the honey begins to boil.
- 5Remove from oven, and serve hot, accompanied with toast or crackers, and salt.