- 1 puff pastry (fresh, board)
- 1 camembert cheese
- sesame seeds
- 1 egg yolk (+ 1 tablespoon of Water)
- Roll out puff pastry.
- Cut into several triangles.
- Slice cheese and set aside.
- In each triangle, place a slice of cheese and a tablespoon of applesauce.
- Starting at the widest section, roll up pastry.
- Place pastries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Beat yolks with a tablespoon of water and brush over the tops of pastries.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 220°C (approximately 425°F) for 15-20 minutes, until golden.