Camarga Black Rice with Monkfish and Prawns in Lemon SauceKooking
You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Camarga Black Rice with Monkfish and Prawns in Lemon Sauce . This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 180 grams black rice
- 300 grams monkfish (cut in small squares)
- 8 prawns
- 40 grams butter
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- fish broth
- ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Boil rice in fish broth.
- 2Use a little more than triple the amount of broth than rice.
- 3Cook over medium heat for 40 minutes.
- 4Turn off heat, cover, and let it stand for five minutes.
- 5For the lemon sauce, in a saucepan. heat butter and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Heat butter until it starts boiling. Set aside. Heat oil in a skillet and fry prawns and monkfish.
- 7Season with salt.
- 8To serve, use a plating ring, adding rice first, then monkfish and prawns.
- 9Pour lemon butter over the top.