Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Are your kids veggie phobic? Try introducing one new veggie per week to increase your chances of finding a favorite.
- 8 turkey sausage links (about 1-1/2 lbs., or chicken sausage links, cooked)
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 16 5/16 ounces refrigerated biscuits (1 package, grand-size)
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 4 chees mozzarella stick
- Preheat oven to 350°. Insert craft stick halfway into each sausage; set aside.
- Separate biscuits. On lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into 7 x 4-inch oval. Place 2 tablespoons Pasta Sauce on long side of each oval. Top with sausage and 1/2 mozzarella stick. Fold dough over and pinch edges to seal. On greased baking sheet, arrange calzones seam-side down.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated, for dipping.