Calisson Cream CanelesLolibox
The French really know how to make a decadent dessert that not only tastes amazing, but also makes your mouth happy. This recipe for Calisson Cream Canneles is rich and flavorful. These small round and mouthwatering sweet treats a packed with palate pleasing flavor. If you want to surprise your friends or family with a succulent treat that is moist and succulent, then prepare these sweet and traditional sensations. Enjoy!
- milk (25 cl.)
- 25 grams butter
- 100 grams calisson cream
- 50 grams flour
- 1 eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 1Preheat oven to 520F
- 2In a saucepan, combine the milk, butter, and calisson cream. Bring to boil while stirring.
- 3In a bowl, combine the flour, egg, and egg yolk.
- 4Add the hot milk and stir well.
- 5Allow the mixture to cool completely and then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 520F
- 7Fill the fluted cannele molds with the batter.
- 8Bake for 5 minutes at 520F, then lower the temperature to 350F and bake for 1 hour.