- 12 eggs (hard-cooked, halved and yolks removed)
- 1 avocado (small ripe, peeled, seed removed and diced, reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 small tomato (seeded, finely chopped and drained, reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 plain tortilla chips (broken into small pieces, optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Mash egg yolks with avocado in medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients, except tortilla chips and egg whites. Generously fill egg whites, then garnish with reserved avocado, tomato and tortilla chips. Garnish, if desired, with additional cilantro.
Tim Hay 23 Nov 2017
Decided to try this out on Thanksgiving. I’m not a huge avocado fan, but my wife is. I followed the recipe as is and we both thought it came out absolutely perfect. It was creamy, tasty deliciousness. We only wish we had more eggs ready to make more than we had planned. Looking forward to making many many more for Christmas!! New development: dip fresh baked pretzel rolls in to what’s left over in the bowl to have your life changed forever.