- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread (, divided)
- 24 ounces cauliflower florets (frozen , cooked according to package directions)
- 4 eggs (, divided)
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese (, divided)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 cups vegetables (sliced , such as peppers, onions and mushrooms)
- 4 slices turkey bacon (, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced (optional))
- Preheat oven 450°
- Spread 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread on large baking sheet.*
- In a food processor, process cauliflower until consistency of rice. Remove from food processor, strain and squeeze excess water.
- Combine strained cauliflower with 1 egg and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Pat into a 12-inch circle on baking sheet. Bake on the middle rack, 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add vegetables and turkey bacon. Cook until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp; remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in skillet and scramble the 3 remaining eggs.
- Top cooked "crust" with cooked vegetables, bacon, scrambled eggs and remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Broil until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil just before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lise R. 2 May 2016
Used butter and regular bacon instead. Much better! I think it could do better with fresh cauliflower instead of frozen. :)