What? 110 Calories? That's nothing! You won't believe how delicious this recipe can be for only 110 calories. It is incredible. You make this Calhoca-Style Roast Hake recipe you nightly dinner when you taste it. Let us know your thoughts on this Calhoca-Style Roast Hake recipe by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. Yum! Can't wait to hear about your night with Calhoca-Style Roast Hake.
- 1 whole hake (cut in 4 or 5 pieces)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon jamaica pepper (whole)
- 1 parsley (branch, minced)
- black pepper (freshly grounded)
- 2 tomatoes (cut in small cubes, or 2-3 tablespoons tomato pulp)
- 1/2 red pepper (cut in small cubes)
- 1/2 green pepper (cut in small cubes)
- dry white wine
- water (as much as needed)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- olive oil
- ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place hake slices on a baking tray.
- Add onion, garlic, bay leaf, Jamaica pepper, tomatoes, red pepper, and green pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Drizzle with wine and water, but do not cover the fish entirety (2/3 wine and 1/3 water).
- Distribute pieces of butter on the fish, and sprinkle with a little of olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 C, or until the cooking liquid bubbles, and the onion browns.
- Accompany with potatoes and a salad.
|Calories110Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.