- 500 grams chicken breast (sliced or cubes)
- 500 grams pork butt (shoulder sliced or cubes)
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for frying potato)
- 4 small potatoes (sliced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (for frying meat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for onion and garlic saute)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (grated)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can tomatoes (whole, chopped)
- 1 can beer
- 1/4 cup olive oil (for stew)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 pieces bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 pieces baby carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 cup olives (optional)
- 350 grams chicken liver (pureed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (cubed)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
- Begin by putting the meat both chicken and pork in a bowl
- Add light soy sauce,rice wine and corn flour.
- Mix properly and marinate for 3 hours.Set aside in the fridge.
- Heat a sauce pan,add 2 tbsp olive oil and fry the sliced potatoes for 30 seconds.Set aside.
- Using the same sauce pan,add 1/4 cup olive oil and fry the meat by batches slightly brown.Set aside.
- Using the same sauce pan,add 2 tbsp olive oil and saute onion,garlic
- Wait till the aroma comes out and add tomato paste.
- Stir until well blended for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the browned meat,chopped tomatoes in can with juice,1 can of beer and the ff spices:paprika,ground pepper,bay leaf,cinnamon,oregano.
- Cover and cook by simmering for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes,add carrots,pureed chicken liver,green olives,potatoes,sugar,salt,chili flakes.Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Lastly,add chickpeas, cubed red bell pepper and grated cheese.
- Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes or until the desired consistency.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1240Calories from Fat650|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat650|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.