Cake with Olives and BaconLolibox
- 200 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 eggs
- cream (10 cl.)
- olive oil (10 cl.)
- 150 grams olives
- 100 grams bacon (fried)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 25 grams butter
- 1Preheat the oven to 410F.
- 2Pour the flour and yeast in a bowl.
- 3Make a well in the center, and break the eggs into it.
- 4Whisk, incorporating the oil gradually, then add the cream.
- 5Coarsely chop the olives.
- 6Add the olives and the bacon to the batter.
- 7Season lightly with salt and pepper. Mix.
- 8Butter a cake mold or use a silicone mold.
- 9Pour the batter into it.
- 10Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 11Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool, then unmold onto a plate.