Cakes create smiles and conversation. This recipe for Cake with Cereals Petals and Speculoos pairs perfectly with a tall ice cold glass of milk. If you want a cake for a party, special occasion or celebration, this is one everyone will enjoy. This cake also tastes great as a late night snack when you are catching up on your favorite shows. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this cake as much as we do.
- 200 milliliters milk
- 150 grams butter
- 50 grams spéculoos cookies
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams whole cane sugar
- 300 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 150 grams wheat (spelt, amaranth and chocolate flakes)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F).
- Heat the milk and the butter in a saucepan.
- Melt and cool over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Put the Speculoos cookies in the bowl of the food processor and grind.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder together.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar.
- Blend in flour and baking powder, alternating with the milk-butter mixture.
- Add the speculoos cookie powder to the mixture.
- Then blend the cereal flakes and mix.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool before removing from the pan.