Bite size pieces of cake on a stick? Yes please! You may have seen them at bakeries or coffee shops but with this recipe you can make your own in the comfort of your own kitchen. This cake pop recipe features a white cake with a light vanilla flavor…
that is then dipped into dark chocolate and garnished with chocolate sprinkles. You can also use milk chocolate if you prefer. Have fun decorating these cake pops. Try adding colorful sprinkles or chopped nuts for a fun tasty dessert.
- 2 egg yolks
- 70 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams white flour
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 egg whites (beaten to peaks)
- 170 grams cheese (Philadelphia)
- 20 popsicle (wooden, sticks)
- 300 grams dark chocolate (melted)
- chocolate sprinkles (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add the white flour, yeast, and egg whites, and beat until everything is completely mixed.
- Pour the dough into a cake mold and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool off, unmold, and crumble it completely.
- Mix the cake crumbles with the Philadelphia cheese in a large bowl.
- Form balls using your hands and place them on a tray. Let them sit in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the freezer, stick a wooden popsicle stick in each ball, and let them sit in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the freezer, dip them in melted chocolate, add chocolate sprinkles, and serve.
|Calories180Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.