- Cake (prepared, any flavor, to taste)
- buttercream frosting
- 1 chocolate bars
- sprinkles (to decorate)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crumble cake into a bowl.
- Add butter cream and mix well.
- Tip: Cake mixture should spreadable but not falling apart.
- When shaping cake balls, press into ball shape slowly, so that the mixture doesn't get too soft.
- Shape small balls.
- Melt the chocolate in water bath or in the microwave.
- Dip the end of the skewer in chocolate and thread ball onto skewer.
- Dip ball carefully in the chocolate.
- For best results, keep chocolate bowl inside the water bath during this step.
- Carefully place the cake pops in a cup full of rice and let chocolate dry briefly.
- Decorate with colorful sprinkles, to taste, after chocolate hardens slightly.