Making sweet treats for your friends and family is a great way to show them just how much they mean to you. These decadent Cake Balls Funny to Occupy Holidays are sweet and beautiful treats. The inside is a fluffy and rich cake with Nutella and cream cheese. The cake balls, once baked, are dipped in three layers of chocolate. How can you possibly resiste these hearty and flavorful treat?
- chocolate cake
- 200 grams PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (cream cheese or similar but not too salty)
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 150 grams milk chocolate (white, dark and)
- sugar (decorations, smarties)
- Crumble the cake over a bowl, add half of the Philadelphia cream cheese. Stir with a fork and add the Nutellla. Mix, you should get a smooth paste; if not, add an additional 2 tablespoons of Philadelphia (depending on the density of your cake). You should be able to work the dough and roll it into balls with your hands. Make balls by taking a small teaspoon of dough and rolling it between your hands.
- Melt some chocolate and line flexible molds, which will form the basis for your cake. Place over a mixing bowl so that it fills the form, but it exceeds enough to form a round ball above. Let it harden at least an hour in the fridge.
- Melt another chocolate white or dark, unmold the cakes balls and dip the top in your chosen chocolate, decorate with smarties or chocolate sprinkles. Allow to set for 1 hour in the fridge.