These little pastries are insane! You have to try these! Not only are they good for you but they are incredibly delicious. The title may seem a bit strange but the taste is outstanding. Try this recipe today! You are your guests will love them! They are packed with flavor! They also make for the perfect finger foods if you are having guests over or serving a larger number of people.
- 6 eggs
- 3 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons fat free yogurt (6 tbsp)
- 1 yogurt (Petit suisse)
- 1/2 package baking powder
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a cake pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mold.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.