- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 4 ounces andouille sausage (or kielbasa, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package knorr fiesta sides - spanish rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 clove garlic
- Season chicken and shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers and sausage, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until sausage is browned and peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and shrimp.
|Calories250Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anthony 6 Feb 2017
I cooked things a bit out of order but pretty much right on. Very good. Didn't cange anything. Will make it again...like tomorrow for my coworkers