- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 fish fillets (tilapia, about 1 lb.)
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers (small, rinsed and drained and chopped)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine cornmeal with cajun seasoning in shallow dish; set aside.
- Season fillets, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Brush fillets with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in cornmeal mixture.
- Cook fillets in 12-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise, capers and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Serve sauce with fillets. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.