- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces Velveeta® cheese (cubed)
- 10 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 can spam (cut into ½ inch cubes)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Prepare two casserole dishes by spraying with nonstick spray or vegetable oil (you will need 5 quarts of space so I used a 2 1/2 quart and a 1 1/2 quart). Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook the macaroni according to the box. Drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together cheddar cheese and Velveeta. Add drained pasta to cheese mixture.