- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans (in pieces)
- 2 french bread (medium loves plain, cubed)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons dark rum (or whiskey)
|Calories560Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rocky Olsson 6 months ago
Beautiful pudding, can’t have enough.
Leann T. a year ago
Thumbs up! Very yummy!
Ce lowes a year ago
Very well,family finished in one meal
Pfaff a year ago
This was the hit of the pot luck I took it to. The perceived short comings of the directions did not stop me from creating the dessert of the day. The left overs will not last long.
Ronel a year ago
It turned out great! It tasted just like my Grandma's pud. Thank you.
Estrems a year ago
Made it a few times and loved it everytime.
Rebecca a year ago
I changed quite a bit of this recipe. I’m lactose-intolerant so I️ used coconut cream, coconut eggnog and lactose-free milk. I️ hate raisins, so I️ used orange zest instead. Also used a loaf of challah bread and a third of a loaf of whole wheat bread. The butterscotch morsels made it plenty sweet, so instead of the sauce, I️ poured Jamaican Rum Cream over it. Excellent!