- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts (Cut Into Cubes)
- 3 teaspoons cajun spice mix (More To Taste)
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 whole green bell pepper (Seeded And Sliced)
- 1 whole red bell pepper (Seeded And Sliced)
- 1/2 whole red onion (Large, Sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (Minced)
- 4 whole roma tomatoes (Diced)
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- cayenne pepper (To Taste)
- ground black pepper (Freshly, To Taste)
- salt (To Taste)
- fresh parsley (Chopped, To Taste)
|Calories700Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kerry Kraybill 23 days ago
From prep to finish was 2 hours; that aside, it was delicious! So glad it turned out after all the work that went into it. Instructions were easy to follow- we felt it was a restaurant- quality dish!
Brian Martin 19 Dec 2018
Great dish but added some Parmesan cheese and garlic powder to the sauce and it came out perfect
Paulina Mwangi 5 Feb 2018
This has become my son’s favorite dish. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
Sara Scalise 12 Nov 2017
So yummy! This was the second time I made it and it turned out great. I feel as though my sauce didn’t thicken like it should have but it was good nonetheless.
Asami F. 27 Jun 2017
I wish I could've let the wine/broth mixture cool a bit more before adding the cream. It was still too hot and it curdled instantly making for a separated sauce that didn't thicken well. Taste was fine but it wasn't as pretty as I hoped.
Heather Holloway 18 Mar 2017
Better than any restaurant Cajun chicken pasta. My boyfriend ask me to make it at least once a month. Haha!
Brooke Graham G. 26 Sep 2016
this was really good. I only had half & half and didn't have wine, but still turned out great. I can't wait to taste it WITH the wine & heavy cream.
Nancy C. 18 Aug 2016
Loved it - have made it twice already this week. We left out the wine and the taste was still amazing.
Virginia A. 15 Jul 2016
Beautiful! My family loved it and I'll be making it again tonight. Looking forward to trying some more of your other recipes they look delicious. Thank you.