- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1" pieces)
- 8 ounces linguine (cooked al dente)
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes (I used canned diced tomatoes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
|Calories780Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Christina Skipper 7 days ago
It was awesome. i added cayenne pepper to the dish. i love spicy .
Liz 26 days ago
When I make this I add about 2x the Cajun seasoning, mushrooms, onion and peppers. I would love to find a lower calorie substitute for the heavy cream-I do use coconut oil to cook the chicken rather than butter but even so this is too many calories for me to eat regularly.
Ashley 29 Jan
I love Cajun pasta so I decided to try it myself and it turned out great! A little salty but next time I’ll limit the Cajun seasoning, other than that it was quick and easy.
alina 10 Nov 2018
good, but there were not enough directions
Caroline 27 Sep 2018
Delicious recipe! I added 1/2 tsp of corn starch to thicken the sauce.
Coleman 21 Sep 2018
Great very tasty for the entire family
Mike T. 23 Jun 2018
It was pretty good I added shrimp and sausage also.
Andre Brooks 9 Apr 2018
It was delicious!! The cream was subtle and smooth the taste sneaks up on you and gently slips away. A quick dish that taste like it took hours to make
MaryAnn Welker 7 Apr 2018
This is the blandest chicken dish ever!