- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun spice
- 1/2 cup mexican blend cheese (shredded, divided)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (finely)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cajun spice, 1/4 cup of the cheese and parsley. Spread on chicken, then sprinkle with crumbs. Bake at 425°, 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; heat 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.