- 8 ounces bowtie pasta (or your favorite type)
- 1 head broccoli (cut into pieces*, see note below)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning (to taste, I use Joe's Stuff or Weber N’Orleans Cajun)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened and cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste, if needed)
|Calories670Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Destiny C. 3 months ago
Delicious! Super simple. 100% going to make this again. Might make it a bit more spicy next!
Amy Archuletta 7 months ago
This recipe was amazing!! Anyone looking at this right now should definitely cook this recipe!! You won’t be disappointed
Driskill 7 months ago
Prefect every time. I double the sauce.
Rebecca Kiker 9 months ago
Delicious! Looking forward to making this dish again soon!
Jenna G. a year ago
So delicious! I made it for guests and they loved it so much they went for seconds and asked for the recipes. Will make again!
Angela F. a year ago
My family enjoyed this meal, I took advice from comments and added more Cajun seasoning, really good.
Rita K. a year ago
i love this recipe! I make it quite often! I change it up with onions, peppers, & sausage.
Tyler Taylor a year ago
Great! Added more vegetables and Cajun seasoning helped a lot!
Tim Morton 2 years ago
Awesome!....have made this recipe about 50 times now!
Billy Love 2 years ago
One of the best cooking recipe apps out there a definite must have! 5star app, really simple and easy
Mia C. 3 years ago
It turned out well the family enjoyed it. I didn't add too much of the Cajun seasoning because my daughter is not a big fan of spice. I would definitely make this fish again.
Nick Lima 3 years ago
Excellent. I Substituted 1/2 33% cream for 1/2 the milk and I saved the broccoli stalks to use in chicken breast bone soup. No waste
Becky Howe Amon 3 years ago
AWESOME!! It's so tasty and it makes enough for two meals for our family! I will be making this often!!