Add a little heat to your plate with this simple, Southern-inspired chicken breast recipe.
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, dried thyme, cayenne, paprika and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the spice mixture one by one, and place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan.
- Pour the olive oil over the chicken breasts, and insert the sheet pan into the oven. Bake the chicken breasts for 20 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
bravo 5 days ago
Really good and easy to make. Will make again!!
Hussein A. 23 days ago
Delicious. I liked the mix of spices
Michael Mills 20 Aug
Loved it and so did the rest if the family!
ali 14 Aug
Very good!! I will definitely make again
Janet C. 31 Jul
Great! I will be making again
Keona G. 26 Jul
Excellent! it was perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of kick. I will definitely make this again
Kisha 24 Jul
It was good. Would make again
Sly Y 23 Jul
would make it again!
Jeremy Wildeman 5 Jun
It was good and would make it again.