Cajun Baked Chicken BreastsYummly
Add a little heat to your plate with this simple, Southern-inspired chicken breast recipe.
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 3Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, dried thyme, cayenne, paprika and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- 4Coat the chicken breasts in the spice mixture one by one, and place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan.
- 5Pour the olive oil over the chicken breasts, and insert the sheet pan into the oven. Bake the chicken breasts for 20 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- 6Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes.