- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup garlic croutons (or Italian seasoned, finely crushed)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light Italian Dressing
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.