- 3/4 pound cooked pork roast (thinly sliced)
- 3 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 focaccia bread (8-inch, round)
- Toss lettuce with dressing and cheese, set aside. Slice focaccia horizontally; cut into 4 wedges. Layer pork and then lettuce on focaccia bottoms. Place focaccia tops over lettuce.
Jack 23 Oct 2018
Fantastic, I used a Ciabatta roll grilled instead of focaccia bread.. The Caesar Salad with the pork was just the the right combination to go with the pork loin😋. Very Tasty.