You might be familiar with a Caesar Salad Club Sandwich but this recipe is unlike the others. We stand by our Caesar Salad Club Sandwich recipe as one of the best. It is a perfect lunchtime meal for your family and kids. Add this Caesar Salad Club Sandwich to your kids lunch box and they will be pleasantly surprised. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We love to read your comments. You can also give this Caesar Salad Club Sandwich recipe a star rating!
- 1 chicken breasts (half, skinless and deboned)
- ground black pepper
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 ciabatta loaf (large)
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and cook on a hot skillet until golden brown on both sides. Once cooked, take out and slice. Set aside.
- Fry the bacon in another skillet. Once fried, take out and place on absorbent paper to remove the excess fat.
- Slice the bread in half, remove part of the insides, and toast in the oven.
- For the dressing, place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Spread the dressing on the bread. On the bottom half of the bread add the lettuce, cheese, sun dried tomatoes, bacon, and chicken. Add more lettuce and close with the top part of the bread.
- Cut and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1230Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.