Caesar SaladO Meu Tempero
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 slice bread (crust removed)
- 2 slices bacon (julienned)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 lettuce (small)
- 6 anchovies (halved)
- 50 grams parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 1For garlic infused olive oil, place olive oil and crushed garlic in a glass jar and let stand for about 10.
- 2Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 3Remove garlic from oil with a slotted spoon.
- 4Brush oil over bread and cut into cubes.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for about for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Fry bacon until crispy.
- 8Prepare dressing in the same jar.
- 9Add lemon juice,
- 10Worcestershire sauce and cream.
- 11Close jar and shake vigorously until dressing is mixed.
- 12Place lettuce leaves in a deep bowl and sprinkle with dressing.
- 13Add bread cubes, bacon and halved anchovies.
- 14Sprinkle with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- 15Tip: Don't add salt as the cheese and anchovies are salty.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad + Meal Prep + VIDEOLife Made Sweeter
Chicken Caesar WrapsFavorite Family Recipes
Caesar Salad with Home Made Caesar DressingWhisking Mama
Sheet Pan Chicken CaesarPerdue®
Chicken Caesar SaladMyRecipes
Homemade Caesar Salad DressingBlog Chef
Chicken Caesar SandwichesThe DIY Foodie
Chicken Caesar pasta saladEveryday Dishes
Homemade Creamy Caesar DressingThe Two Bite Club
BLT Pasta SaladLife in the Lofthouse
Simple Egg SaladAmusing Foodie
Tuscan Kale SaladThe Nutrition Adventure
Mediterranean SaladAdd a Pinch
Avocado and Tomato SaladTaste and Tell
Balsamic Roasted Beet SaladBarefoot Contessa
Hawaiian Cobb SaladPork
Avocado Strawberry Caprese SaladTwo Peas and Their Pod