- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 slice bread (crust removed)
- 2 slices bacon (julienned)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 lettuce (small)
- 6 anchovies (halved)
- 50 grams parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- For garlic infused olive oil, place olive oil and crushed garlic in a glass jar and let stand for about 10.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Remove garlic from oil with a slotted spoon.
- Brush oil over bread and cut into cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven for about for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Fry bacon until crispy.
- Prepare dressing in the same jar.
- Add lemon juice,
- Worcestershire sauce and cream.
- Close jar and shake vigorously until dressing is mixed.
- Place lettuce leaves in a deep bowl and sprinkle with dressing.
- Add bread cubes, bacon and halved anchovies.
- Sprinkle with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Tip: Don't add salt as the cheese and anchovies are salty.