- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 slice bread (crust removed)
- 2 slices bacon (julienned)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 lettuce (small)
- 6 anchovies (halved)
- 50 grams parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- For garlic infused olive oil, place olive oil and crushed garlic in a glass jar and let stand for about 10.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Remove garlic from oil with a slotted spoon.
- Brush oil over bread and cut into cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven for about for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Fry bacon until crispy.
- Prepare dressing in the same jar.
- Add lemon juice,
- Worcestershire sauce and cream.
- Close jar and shake vigorously until dressing is mixed.
- Place lettuce leaves in a deep bowl and sprinkle with dressing.
- Add bread cubes, bacon and halved anchovies.
- Sprinkle with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Tip: Don't add salt as the cheese and anchovies are salty.
Hawaiian Cobb SaladPork
Bacon Ranch Potato SaladThe Recipe Critic
Skillet Chicken Caesar SaladCooking and Beer
BLT Pasta SaladLife in the Lofthouse
Spinach Strawberry Feta SaladOrganized Island
Classic Caesar Salad with Asiago Caesar DressingThe Recipe Critic
Chicken Caesar pasta saladEveryday Dishes
Chicken Caesar WrapwichHellmann's
6-Ingredient Mexican-Style Quinoa SaladSkinny Ms
Homemade Caesar Salad DressingBlog Chef
Sheet Pan Chicken CaesarPerdue®
Raw Spiralized Beet & Mandarin Salad with MintSkinnytaste
Avocado and Tomato SaladTaste and Tell
Mediterranean SaladAdd a Pinch
Homemade Creamy Caesar DressingThe Two Bite Club
Caesar Salad with Home Made Caesar DressingWhisking Mama
Cucumber and Tomato SaladJust a Pinch
Chicken Caesar WrapsFavorite Family Recipes
Classic Macaroni SaladHellmann's
Chicken Caesar SaladMyRecipes