Cabbage and Jicama SlawKitchenAid
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno chilies (seeded and minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 head red cabbage (core removed, cut into 4 pieces)
- 1/2 head green cabbage (core removed, cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 jicama (medium, peeled, cut into 4 pieces)
- 1Whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice in medium bowl. Stir in cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach the slicing blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch sliced ingredients. Fill feed tube with red cabbage and process on speed 5 until cabbage is sliced. Repeat with remaining red cabbage, green cabbage and jicama.
- 3Toss cabbage and jicama with desired amount of dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories90Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kool-aid TaffyCookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Homemade Kool Aid TaffyCook'n
No Bake Kool-Aid PieDinners Dishes and Dessert
Kool-Aid Flavored PopcornMust Have Mom!
Recipe for Chicken and Shredded Cabbage Salad with Mustard and Celery SeedKalyn's Kitchen
Spiralized Apple and Cabbage SlawSkinnytaste
Low-Carb Fried Cabbage with BaconKalyn's Kitchen
Greek Cabbage Salad with Feta and Fresh ThymeKalyn's Kitchen
Roasted Cabbage & Kale Warm Salad (paleo. gf. df. vegan)My Food Religion
Green CabbageKinFolk Recipes
Sausage, Potato, and Cabbage SoupChelsea's Messy Apron
Chicken, Red Beets and Green CabbageThyme For Cooking Blog
Cabbage and Lime Salad with Roasted PeanutsSmitten Kitchen
Corned Beef and CabbageThe Complete Savorist
My Favorite Cole SlawThe Optimalist Kitchen
Asian SlawBest Foods
Broccoli SlawAdd a Pinch
Crunchy SlawFood in a Minute NZ