- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 1/2 pound cabbage (trimmed and chopped)
- 1 onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 bell peppers (red and yellow, deseeded and chopped)
- 1 packet onion soup (powdered)
- 1 red chili (deseeded and finely chopped)
- cilantro leaves (fresh, to garnish)
- Heat the oil in a pot and sauté the cabbage, onion and bell peppers. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Add 2/3 of the onion soup packet and simmer soup for 10-12 mins. Add the chili and serve garnished with fresh cilantro leaves.
Honey Sumon 8 Mar 2018
Great and super easy!