- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion (chopped (1 medium))
- 1 1/2 cups carrots (about 3)
- 1 cup celery (diced (3))
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 6 ounces fresh green beans (or frozen, ends trimmed, chopped (1 1/2 cups))
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, choppedc)
- 20 ounces cabbage (1 small, chopped (4 packed cups))
- 14 1/2 ounces Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes (1 can)
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
|Calories210Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brenda 20 days ago
It was ok I would add more tomatoes
Spicuzza 25 Nov 2018
Excellent lots of flavor I added a can of cannelloni beans will definitely make this again!
Anderson 14 Nov 2018
Delicious! I used chicken bone broth and a generous amount of butter to give it a richer flavor.
Suzanne Malo 27 Oct 2018
easy and good .. will make this again.
kathy g. 16 Oct 2018
Great soup I added a can of diced tomatoes with chilies a little hot but still delicious.
Karlin D. 24 Sep 2018
Awesome!! The whole family loved it!!
Jo 22 Sep 2018
easy to make and yummy as well as good for you!
Abby 20 Sep 2018
I made a smaller batch since I don’t have a lot of room in my freezer and I made it for just myself. I used 4 c broth and a little less than half a cabbage. Overall, I thought it was delicious and quick.