These stuffed cabbage rolls are gluten free and packed with delicious flavor. A food processor eases the preparation instead of chopping all the vegetables for the filling by hand.
- 500 grams ground beef
- 8 cabbage leaves (medium to large)
- 1 carrots (large)
- 1/2 zucchini (medium)
- 1 onions (small)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1 glass white wine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- olive oil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the cabbage leaves, separated and washed thoroughly, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drain the leaves, and save the water to cook the rice.
- In a food processor, chop the carrots, zucchini, onion, garlic cloves, and pepper. Sprinkle a pan with olive oil, and cook this vegetable mix. When all the vegetables are browned, add the meat, and a little bit of the cabbage water, white wine, and two tablespoons of tomato paste. Mix very well, cover the pan, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- On a plate or chopping board, spread out the cabbage leaves one by one. In the center of each leave, place two or three tablespoons of the prepared meat. Roll up the leaves, like an envelope, taking care to close tightly, so that the meat does not come out.
- Put back in the pan with cooking sauce, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with white rice.
Stuffed Pizza BurgersHellmann's
Ground Beef "Totchos"Pillsbury.com
Ground Beef Lo MeinThe Midnight Baker
Ground Beef And Rice CasseroleCDKitchen
Sauteed Ground Beef and KalePrincess Tafadzwa
Ground Beef ChimichangasCDKitchen
Weeknight Ground Beef CasseroleCopykat Recipes
Ground Beef Paleo PopcornPaleo Porn
Potato and Ground Beef GratinBetty Crocker